Advantages of Email Counselling
- Greater choice and flexibility
- Reduced costs and time
- Greater privacy in your own home
- Proven therapeutic value
- Automatic transcript of all sessions
How Does it Work?
With Email counselling you will have the opportunity to express your thoughts, feelings, problems and concerns in the privacy of your own home. It is ideal if you do not feel comfortable speaking about your problems with another person physically present. You will have the time and opportunity to both clarify and finish your thoughts and feelings in your email and digest the new perspectives and insight that my reply will provide. My response is always tailored uniquely to you and your situation, and I will spend at least an hour and sometimes more reading through your email, reflecting, and composing an appropriate response.
What Do I Do Next?
- You send an initial contact email from here.
- I will respond by email to discuss whether email counselling is the best resource for you.
- If you decide to go for email counselling, you will receive an email with introductory information, tips on writing Emails and payment information.
- The charge for this service is €40 per individual email, and €150 per bundle of 4 emails.
How Secure is the Service?
- It’s advisable to set up a new email address so that you can be sure it will be private and accessible only to you.
- As ordinary email is not a secure system, you will need to register for a free account at a secure, encrypted email system at either Hushmail Free Account or Sendic Free Account. Help to do this is available, if needed.
- My computer is password protected and is only available to myself. All correspondance with clients is securely deleted once our counselling contract is finished.
Please note my service is not currently available to people under the age of 18.
© 2016 Patrick Counseling All Rights Reserved